AncientEchoes.net respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable copyright laws.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on AncientEchoes.net infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing our designated copyright agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your DMCA notices to our designated copyright agent by emailing us at [email protected]